Samix Traxxas TRX-4 Brass Steering Knuckle
The Samix Traxxas TRX-4 Brass Steering Knuckle is a precision machined steering knuckle option that adds 102 grams of unsprung weight to the front of your TRX-4, for improved forward weight bias and performance. Unlike other brass parts, these feature a stealthy black finish, with chamfered edges that give the parts an unmatched look that offers a touch of bling to your scaler.
Plus, when combined with the Samix brass c-hubs (SAMTRX4-4014 - not included) and portal covers (SAMTRX4-4413C2 - not included) you have the ultimate brass upgrade package that will dramatically improve the performance of your TRX-4
- Brass knuckle adds 51g per side
- Better center or gravity and forward weight bias for climbing
- Improved durability and rigidity over the factory parts
- Made of high quality brass and etched with L and R for ease of installation
- Compatible with Traxxas parts
- Black coating to help prevent corrosion
This product was added to our catalog on November 16, 2017.