The Samix SCX24 Brass Heavy Steering Knuckle is a great way to add forward weight bias to your SCX24 based rig. These brass knuckles are machined from brass, and feature a slick black coating with gold chamfered edges that give the axle a custom look. They weigh 9 grams each to help improve the center of gravity, and are marked with L and R to simplify installation. Package includes two knuckles and four king pin bushings.
- Brass knuckle add 9g per side
- Better center or gravity and forward weight bias for climbing
- Better durability and rigidity over the factory parts
- Made of high quality brass and etched with L and R for ease of installation
- Will work with factory SCX24 parts and the rest of samix brass upgrades
- Black coating to help prevent corrosion
- Aluminum brake rotor & caliper (SAMSCX24-6412)
- Brass wheel weights 9g (SAMSCX24-4078)
- All SAMIX wheels
This product was added to our catalog on October 6, 2021
At full lock, the knuckle hits the head of the lower shock bolt. Might be limiting steering angle some.