Samix SCX10 II Brass Heavy Duty Steering Knuckles (2)
The Samix SCX10 II Brass Heavy Duty Steering Knuckles add 92 grams of weight at the lowest point of the truck for a lower overall CG, and help to improve the front/rear weight bias by adding 46 grams to the front corners of the truck for increased climbing stability.
The design uses a heavy duty 5x13x4mm outer bearing for increased durability with a tad more weight, and a machined POM bushing is used to make the bearing easy to install and remove. The high quality brass material is precision machined, etched with Samix branding and L/R marks for easy identification. These are a direct fit to any AR44 c-hub and are compatible with the optional Samix Brake Rotor (SAMSCX-6412) for increased scale realism. Package includes knuckles, bearings, knuckle bushings and hardware.
- Brass knuckle adds 46g each (92g total)
- Improves the front/rear weight bias for increased climbing stability and lower CG
- Heavy duty 5x13x4mm outer bearing
- POM bearing busing for easy bearing removal
- Rigid and durable
- Precision CNC machined solid brass material
- Direct fit on Axial or Samix C-hub
- Optional brake rotor (SAMSCX-6412) adds scale looks (not included)
This product was added to our catalog on September 5, 2017.