The Samix SCX10 Brass Shock Spring Cups weigh 9 grams each, and add much needed unsprung weight to SCX10 or SCX10 II AR44 axles for improved climbing performance. The slottless design helps to prevent the spring cup from popping off the shock end, and is especially useful if you run a soft spring. Plus the spring guide is longer than the stock part to help stabilize the spring.
- Adds approx 36 grams of un-sprung weight
- Slotless design will not fall off when running a soft spring
- Spring guide is longer than stock to make the spring more stable
- High quality, black coated brass material with SAMIX word etched
- Direct fit on stock plastic shock, and Samix option shock
- Suitable for SCX10 and SCX10 II
This product was added to our catalog on September 8, 2017