The Saito™ FG-19R3 engine is designed specifically for scale and sport models. Above and beyond the advantages of a 4-stroke gas engine, this is the engine for those who like to run clean and efficient engines. Accompanied by Saito power and precision craftsmanship, distinguished look and sweet sound, this is the engine many of you have been waiting for. Design features include an updated intake plenum and a bronze-bushed master rod. This engine provides easy starts and reliable performance due to the 2S LiPo-compatible electronic ignition. The Saito gasoline carburetor features a rotating barrel specially made for 4-stroke engines, ensuring reliable fuel feed and outstanding performance at any attitude. Complete with flexible exhaust pipes, engine mount, and electronic ignition.
As an expert in reliable 4-stroke engines, Saito engineers spent years developing the best-built 4-stroke gas engine. The amazing sound of a Saito radial four-stroke engine creates a one-of-a-kind flying experience.
- Horizon Hobby recommends the use of Red Line or Power Model synthetic oil only, at a mix ratio of 16:1 – 20:1
- Type: 4-stroke gas Airplane engine
- Displacement: 19.18cc (1.17 cu in)
- Bore: 22.4mm (0.88 in)
- Stroke: 16.2mm (0.64 in)
- Total Weight: 1205g (42.5 oz)
- Engine (Only) Weight: 950g (33.5 oz)
- Prop Range: 13x9 - 15x6
- RPM Range: 1,800 - 10,000
- Fuel: 15:1 (gasoline:oil)
- Muffler Type: pipe
This product was added to our catalog on June 8, 2015