The Goblin Raw 580 from SAB delivers high performance, and unique aesthetics that are derived from it's big brother; the Raw 700. For pilots looking for a platform that handles both 6s and 12s applications, while being a compact size, the 580 is not only a great size, but can perform like the top tier 700 class helicopters.
The Raw 580 features a distinctive color scheme utilizing alternating orange and white colors. The canopy features swooping orange stripes that provide a nice contrast giving you easy identification while the tail boom uses mainly orange paint with large white text again providing an excellent orientation reference.
The Raw 580 is equipped with a set of 580mm S lineup for SAB Main blades, and matching carbon tail blades.
- (1) SAB Goblin Raw 580 Helicopter Kit
- (1) SAB S Line 580mm Main Blades
- (1) SAB S Line 95mm Tail Blades
- (1) 2.4GHz Transmitter & Receiver (6-channel or more, helicopter system)
- (1) 4025 Size Electric motor: (26mm Motor Shaft Minimum, 6mm Diameter)
- 6S: 1000-1400 Kv
- 12S: 500-700 Kv
- (3) Mini Cyclic servos
- (1) Standard Tail rotor servo
- (1) 3-Axis Flybarless System
- (1) ESC - 6S: 120A+; 12S: 100A-130A
- (1+) Batteries:
- 6S (22.2V): 5000 - 5800mAh
- 12S (2x 6s 22.2V): 2600 - 3500mAh
- Compatible charger
- Pitch gauge
- Various tools, lubes & greases for setup and assembly
This product was added to our catalog on January 6, 2023