SAB Goblin 500 Sport Flybarless Electric Helicopter Kit w/Blades (White/Red)
SAB's Goblin 500 Sport takes Goblin performance to the next level by reducing 50 grams of weight and allowing the use of standard size servos. Additionally, with updates that include improvements to the frame, swashplate and damper, the 500 Sport is now more similar to other models in the Goblin line.
SAB's Goblin 500 Sport uses 85% of parts from the old Goblin 500. In fact the there are only seven parts that are unique to the 500 sport! By changing the design to include Goblin 380 features, as well as replacing some parts to reduce weight, and improving weak points of the existing ones, the Goblin 500 Sport is a great option for pilots of all levels. By taking advantage of Goblin 500 industrialization, the price has been reduced as well! Additionally, SAB has included two sets of main / tail blades to make this kit an even better value!
- Swash Plate Set V2 - SABH0477-S: This swash plate Set has an updated design, which can pop out the main blade link rods in a crash easier than the old version, which may save your servo (and its gears).
- CNC Delrin Main Gear - SABH0423-S: CNC delrin main gear is stronger and smoother
- Improved frame, swashplte and damper
- 50 grams lighter
- Blend of V1 500 and 380 features
- Includes two sets of main / tail blades
Main Rotor Diameter: 1136mm (w/500mm blades)
Main Blade Length: 500mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 226mm
Tail Blade Length: 80mm
Main Shaft Diameter: 10mm
Tail Shaft Diameter: 5mm
Spindle Shaft Diameter: 8mm
Gear Ratios: 6.9-11 : 1
Weight included electronics: 1850g (excluding flight battery)
Cyclic Servos: Mini 36mm or Standard 40mm Size
Tail Servos: Standard Size (40mm)
Typical ESC: 100A
Motor Dimensions: Max Diameter: 52mm, Max Height: 58mm
Battery Compartment: 50x54x180mm
Needed To Complete:
- (1) 7+ Channel Radio System
- (3) Cyclic Servos (mini or standard)
- (1) Tail Servo
- (1) Brushless Motor
- (1) Brushless ESC (80/100A)
- (1) 6S LiPo Battery Pack, 2800-4500mAh
- (1) Flybarless Gyro
- (1) LiPo Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on October 22, 2015.