Runcam Split2 shatters common ideology in the FPV Drone market by removing a need for carrying a second larger High Definition camera for recording your shred sessions in crystal clear HD footage. Split uniquely doubles as BOTH your FPV camera & HD recording camera!
By not only removing your expensive HD camera from the quad, saving your hundreds of dollars on a replacement in the event it got damaged, Split2 additionally removes the huge weight penalty from having to lug around that HD camera and often a 3D printed cover to protect it! If you're looking for an immediate boost in performance, and don't want to sacrifice recorded video quality, Split is the obvious choice.
- Used as FPV Camera while recording 1080p 60FPS HD Footage
- Low Latency; as low as the RunCam Eagle
- Split connects to any VTX to be used as an FPV camera
- PCB board can be stacked on top of the FC/PDB, allowing for protection inside your airframe
- No more HD camera mounting on top of the frame needed! Less weight & improved Center of Gravity!
- File Protection; Save recorded file if camera loses power
- Anti-drop SD Card
Field of View: FPV FOV 130° / Recording FOV 165°
Video Resolution: 1080@60fps / 1080@30fps / 720@60fps
Video Files: MOV
Image Resolution: 2 Megapixels
TV Output: NTSC / PAL Switchable
Real-Time Audio Output: Yes
Interface: Micro USB / UART
Max Micro SD Card Supported: 64G (Recommend Class 10/UHS-I/UHS-II)
WiFi Module: Supported (Removable)
Dimensions: PCB 38x38mm / Lens Module 22x20mm
Power Input: DC 5V-15V | DC 5V (USB)
Working Current: 650 mAh | 270mA @12V
Weight: 21g | 23g w Wifi Module
NOTE From RunCam Customer Support: "Theoretically it works with 5-17V. But we found that the board might be damaged by 4S battery due to voltage spike. So it is better not to power it by 4S battery. Please make sure the power input is within 5-15V."
This product was added to our catalog on November 24, 2017