Runcam Split HD FPV Camera (Standard Lens)
Runcam Split shatters common ideology in the FPV Drone market by removing a need for carrying a second larger High Definition camera for recording your shred sessions in crystal clear HD footage. Split uniquely doubles as BOTH your FPV camera & HD recording camera!
By not only removing your expensive HD camera from the quad, saving your hundreds of dollars on a replacement in the event it got damaged, Split additionally removes the huge weight penalty from having to lug around that HD camera and often a 3D printed cover to protect it! If you're looking for an immediate boost in performance, and don't want to sacrifice recorded video quality, Split is the obvious choice.
- Used as FPV Camera while recording 1080p 60FPS HD Footage
- Low Latency; as low as the RunCam Eagle
- Split connects to any VTX to be used as an FPV camera
- PCB board can be stacked on top of the FC/PDB, allowing for protection inside your airframe
- No more HD camera mounting on top of the frame needed! Less weight & improved Center of Gravity!
- File Protection; Save recorded file if camera loses power
Field of View: FPV FOV 130° / Recording FOV 165°
Video Resolution: 1080@60fps / 1080@30fps / 720@60fps
Video Files: MOV
Image Resolution: 2 Megapixels
TV Output: NTSC / PAL Switchable
Real-Time Audio Output: Yes
Interface: Micro USB / UART
Max Micro SD Card Supported: 64G (Recommend Class 10/UHS-I/UHS-II)
WiFi Module: Supported (Removable)
Dimensions: PCB 36x38mm / Lens Module 22x20mm
Power Input: DC 5V
Working Current: 650 mAh
This product was added to our catalog on August 25, 2017.