Ruddog RP541 540 Sensored Modified Brushless Motors were designed and engineered in Germany. The design utilizes a unique design with a lightweight aluminum can that weighs approximately 153 grams. The redesigned slotless stack ensures increased performance and efficiency due to the lack of performance-killing millings for the long motor can mounting screws. This was made possible by using a can with a 1-piece front section and a short rear can that uses vertical mounting screws. The RP541 also features a machined collector ring that comes silver-plated for the modified variants.
The modified motor variants are equipped with high-qualify steel ball bearings and optimized magnets that are able to withstand higher temperatures for longer, ensuring less power fading during a run while increasing overall durability. The motors are rounded out by updated low-resistance solder tabs and a flat 150mm sensor wire. The modified variants are available in 4.5T to 9.5T modified, and a 6.5T 1S 1/12th scale modified option.
- Slotless stack design for improved performance and increased efficiency
- Improved magnets for improved temperature resistance, optimized for the redesigned stack
- Machined collector ring. Silver-plated for modified and gold-plated for stock motors
- Modified motors use high-quality steel bearings
- Lightweight aluminium can with optimized cooling vents
- Including flat 150mm sensor wire
This product was added to our catalog on February 14, 2020