RPM Slash 2WD “No Clip” Body Mount
RPM Slash 2WD “No Clip” Body Mounts completely eliminate the through-the-body posts that destroy the scale looks of your Slash. This ingenious body mount system uses a scale, mock radiator out back and four unobtrusive screws out front that hide an under-body frame. What you see on the outside is an ultra-cool, scale radiator (based off of a full-sized desert truck radiator), complete with mock fan blades and fan shrouds (also based off of their full-sized counterpart). The fan shrouds are the key to this clever mounting system because the fan shrouds are the locking mechanisms that lock the body in place!
Simply slip the front under-body frame into the adjustable catch up front, then drop the hidden locks below the radiator out back into the lock plate and rotate the fan shrouds until they lock in place. Simple, inventive, RPM strong and extremely scale!
RPM “No Clip” Body Mounts incorporate vertical adjustability where neither the 2wd nor the 4×4 had before! Now you can drop the body an extra 3/16” (4.8mm) or raise it up to 3/8” (9.5mm) higher than stock. If you’re tired of your tires rubbing off that time-consuming / expensive paint job in the wheel wells or if you’ve dropped your ride for more street performance, these mounts will let you alter that body position effortlessly.
Each RPM “No Clip” Body Mount system comes with everything needed to bolt up to your Slash 2wd. Made right here in the USA and molded from RPM's trademark blend of engineering grade nylons for strength and durability you can trust.
- Eliminates body clips completely!
- Adds scale realism
- Mock radiator and fans double as the body lock
- No Number Plate Bodies: 5811, 5811X, 5816, 5817, 5819 & 5825.
- Number Plate Bodies: 6811, 6811X, 6817, 6818, 6820, 6821, 6825, 6825X, 6826, 6826R, 6831, 6849 & 6889.
- RPM “No Clip” Body Mounts will not work with the Traxxas On Board Audio System (OBA), and is not compatible with the Nitro Slash.
- RPM Body Mounts are designed for use with most stock Traxxas Short Course Bodies, although they will not work with Ford Raptor bodies (#5815, #5815A, #5815R, #5815X, #5826, #5826A, #5826R & #5826X), Rob MacCachren Dodge body (#6833) or the Dakar body (#58044, #5818, #5818A or #5820A).
- This system has not been tested with any aftermarket bodies and is only guaranteed to fit the stock Traxxas part numbers below or any bodies based off of the #5811 & #6811 body styles.
This product was added to our catalog on February 2, 2017.