RPM Skid/Wear Plate Set (Black) (3)
This is a optional RPM Skid/Wear Plate Set, and is intended for use with the Traxxas T-Maxx, and E-Maxx monster trucks. RPM is three steps closer to complete, bulletproof coverage of the T-Maxx & E-Maxx with our three skid / wear plates designed to protect the underside of these powerful monster trucks. RPM designers carefully scrutinized a well-run T-Maxx to see exactly where all of the major abrasion points along the bottom of the truck lie. Itís those areas that they concentrated their efforts for maximum protection.All skid / wear plates:
- Reduced sliding friction along smooth, grooved surfaces.
- Recessed screw holes preventing damage to the screw-heads.
- A unique, matched groove appearance from the front of the truck all the way to the rear.
- Outstanding wear resistance from RPMís trademark blend of bulletproof nylons.
- Smooth radii in the front and rear to deflect even the most devastating of impacts.
- Packaged with all necessary mounting screws (heat-treated, flathead hex screws) and instructions.
- Pricing at a fraction of the cost of aluminum skid plates.
- 100% guaranteed against breakage!
- Available in black, blue, or purple!
Unique Center Skid Features:
- The center skid ties together the chassis braces for added strength and rigidity.
- Dirt and debris protection all along the drive-line - no holes for dirt to get through!
- The skid plate has been extended forward to protect the disc brake!
- The center skid has been extended from the disc brake back the entire length of the chassis braces blending with our rear skid / wear plate, providing unmatched protection for the entire drive-line!
Please Note: RPM skid / wear plates require the use of stock, plastic skid plates, bulkheads, & (for center skid plates) chassis braces. RPM skid plates will work with most aftermarket aluminum front & rear skid plates but RPM guarantees the fit only when used with stock parts.
Tech Notes: This RPM center skid plate is not compatible with the stretched chassis & chassis support rails of the E-Maxx TRA3903, or TRA3905; or the T-Maxx 3.3 TRA4908.
This product was added to our catalog on October 13, 2009.