Revolectrix LiPo Battery Internal Resistance IR Meter (LiPo Only)
Meter the Internal Resistance of the battery as a whole, or each individual cell
Finally, a full-scale-production IR meter, readily available from a trusted source at an affordable price! The Revolectrix IR Meter is capable of instantaneously displaying Pack Voltage down to the cell level as well as Pack DC internal resistance (DCIR) and the individual cell DC IR for any Li chemistry battery pack within a nominal DC voltage range between 7.40V and 26.10V. The Revolectrix IR Meter utilizes true Kelvin 4-wire current sensing and may be considered a laboratory-quality instrument due to its unparalleled accuracy when compared to other competing R/C brands.
- Simple, intuitive, single momentary push button user interface
- Just connect a battery and toggle through various screens to verify the state-of-charge and health of any Li chemistry battery pack
- No need to configure or select presets; just plug and go!
- Always know the voltage of a pack down to the individual cell level before taking to the air!
- See instantaneous and highly accurate DC IR for every cell; the best indicator of pack health
- Know when it's time to retire a pack by watching for, and logging trends in IR over time
* Please note: all specifications and features listed above subject to change without notice.
LCD: 2.6", 128 x 64 pixels graphic LCD with white LED backlight
Mains connector: XT60
Balance connector: Modified JST XH series, 7 position max; accepts 2s-8s balance plugs on batteries
Battery Input Voltage: 7.40V to 26.10V
Cell internal resistance: < 250 mohm
Pack internal resistance: < 1 ohm
Input protection: 10A Fused
User Interface: Single, momentary, tactile push button switch
Size: 95mm x 56mm x 26mm
Input protection: 10A fused
For Battery types: LiPo (2s to 6s) / LiPo HV (2s to 6s) / LiFePO4 (3s to 6s)
This product was added to our catalog on September 12, 2017.