REDS VX2 540 Sensored Brushless Motor (8.5T)
The REDS VX2 540 Sensored Brushless Motor is a low resistance 8.5T motor that guarantees maximum power and efficiency to ensure a big improvement over the previous version. The 2-piece CNC machined can offers a 20% increase in cooling efficiency compared to the 1st generation REDS motors. The High Power Stator doesn’t use a separate insulator, helping to create a lighter motor and guarantee improved cooling efficiency. REDS Racing VX2 brushless motors incorporate “maximum low resistance copper wire” that provides very low internal resistance. This pure copper magnetic wire has been combined with Low resistance collector rings to guarantee maximum power and higher RPM. The precision balanced neodymium high-temperature rotor for an increased performance and optional rotors are available to help tune for different track conditions.
- Improved power delivery and efficiency
- Super Low internal resistance
- Improved cooling system
- Ultra lightweight, precision machined 7075-T6 Aluminum housing with maximized cut-outs and additional openings
- Redesigned solder tabs technology
- Lower resistance multilayer PCB
- Precision bearings for precise running and longevity
- Precisely adjusted and optimized timing range from 0° to 50°
- Compliant with ROAR, IFMAR, BRCA and JMRCA rules
- Available windings: 4.5, 5.5, 6.5, 7.5, 8.5, 10.5, 13.5, 17.5, 21.5, 25.5
This product was added to our catalog on February 19, 2018.