REDS VX2 540 Sensored Brushless Modified Motor (7.5T)
The REDS VX2 540 Sensored Brushless Motor is a low resistance 7.5T motor that guarantees maximum power and efficiency to ensure a big improvement over the previous version. The 2-piece CNC machined can offers a 20% increase in cooling efficiency compared to the 1st generation REDS motors. The High Power Stator doesn’t use a separate insulator, helping to create a lighter motor and guarantee improved cooling efficiency. REDS Racing VX2 brushless motors incorporate “maximum low resistance copper wire” that provides very low internal resistance. This pure copper magnetic wire has been combined with Low resistance collector rings to guarantee maximum power and higher RPM. The precision balanced neodymium high-temperature rotor for an increased performance and optional rotors are available to help tune for different track conditions.
- Aluminum End Cup for Precise Timing Tuning
- Precision Ball Bearings Deliver High RPM
- Silver Plated Solder Tabs Offer Low Resistance and High Power
- CNC Machined Can is Lightweight and Offers Optimized Air Flow
- High Purity Copper Windings for Maximum Conductivity
- High Strength Balanced Rotor for High Speed
Max Current: 55A
EFRA/BRCA Legal: Yes
Can Diameter: 35.8mm
Can Length: 51.4mm
This product was added to our catalog on April 12, 2018.