The Redcat Kaiju 1/8 6S 4WD Brushless RTR Monster Truck is powerful and purpose built and will accept single or double LIPO batteries. The Kaiju can handle a single 6S LIPO or double 3S LIPO batteries. If you prefer to run 4S through the Kaiju, you’ll be happy to know it is also capable of running a single 4S LIPO or double 2S LIPO batteries.
The Kaiju’s power and high-performance comes the 2100kv Hobbywing brushless motor and 150A ESC. All that power requires strength and lasting durability, and the Kaiju has certainly succeeded. Steel CVA drive shafts with captured joints, steel internal differential gears, 17mm aluminum hex hubs, rubber sealed ball bearings, sealed drivetrain and extra durable plastics are some of the performance and durability components standard on the Kaiju.
The Kaiju’s beautiful paint and a realistic decal set really make this truck stand out. The Kaiju even includes little luxuries like body clip lanyards that will help ensure your time is spent ripping through the dirt with the Kaiju’s aggressive tires, instead of shuffling through it, searching for lost body clips.
The Kaiju also includes a realistic looking and durable front bumper, with D-ring shackles and clear LED lights. Two red LEDs illuminate the rear of the Kaiju. This is one amazing monster truck.
- POWERFUL ELECTRONICS: The Kaiju includes a 150A 6S capable brushless waterproof ESC and 2100kv brushless motor. The Hexfly 25KG digital steering servo provides more than enough torque to steer the Kaiju's massive tires.
- CHASSIS & SUSPENSION: A sealed drivetrain keeps the dirt out and the grease in. Internal metal differential gears offer long lasting smooth diff action. Heavy duty captured ball ends are designed for minimal slop and extreme durability, to ensure you remain in control. Heavy duty steel CVA axles are standard on this 1/8 scale monster. The Kaiju includes aluminum body adjustable coil-over shocks with threaded body. An adjustable wheelie bar allows for crazy stunts.
- BODY & EXTERIOR FEATURES: The retro style body is designed to be heavy duty, light and durable. The Kaiju's body clips are tethered to the body so you won't lose them. Two front white and two rear red LED lights are already installed for better night driving.
Vehicle Scale: 1/8
- (4) AA Batteries for Radio
- (2) 3S or (1) 4S LiPo batteries w/T-style connector
- LiPo Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on November 6, 2020
metal servo arm
Adjust gear mesh
To be careful on 6s if you leave it stock
That said, one of my best RC purchases ever and my first redcat. Don’t expect the durability of the maxx, But the price is ridiculous and the truck is a heck of a lot of fun. I do not like the radio but I’ve gotten used to it. A great truck -you should definitely buy it!!! I got the maxx recently too-I love that truck as well, it is very very expensive though;Both to get into and to upgrade properly. I can’t recommend maxx for everybody. But if you don’t have a Kaiju, You are missing out On the funnest, cheapest 1/10 6s MT in the world. If you’re considering a big rock I would look at the Kaiju If you’re considering a maxx I would look at the Kaiju, etc etc. It’s a good idea to know what you’re doing though cause you will be working on it from time to time. Also you’ll break the bumper the first time you drive it. That’s a weak point as well. Aftermarket parts are limited and hard to find but it makes no difference if you can walk away with that truck for $370 w coupon from amain Feels like shoplifting. The ESC combo is worth over 200 alone