Red Rotor Pro Mini PDB w/OSD V2
|See Price In Cart|
This item earns up to 22 VIP Reward Points Learn More
The RROSD PRO PDB V2 is an all-in-one mini OSD-PDB board (36mm x 36mm) designed for the mini-quad community.
- Dimension 36mmx36mm (30.5mmx30.5mm mouting holes)
- Built-in power distribution and regulators to handle 2S - 6S LiPo
- Noise free output without external capacitor
- 10V and 5V output: can be used for FPV cam and accessories
- NTSC and PAL can be easily selected using the onboard button
- Plug and Play (PnP) OSD information: Flight pack voltage, current draw, total current consumption, RSSI, flight timer
- Maximum motor current 150A total
- Automatic flight timer shows actual flight time
- Additional lost model buzzer sounds off 5 minutes after the quad has crashed
- Auto RSSI detection (FRsky and analog compatible), displays in percentage
- Battery pack alarm feature blinks the battery voltage when pack voltage hits the set limit
- Onscreen menu allows user to calibrate pack voltage reading, rssi input, battery alarm level…etc....
- Firmware upgradable to ensure any user can enjoy any new features that we might release the future (optional programmer is needed)
This product was added to our catalog on January 13, 2017.