RCTimer MAVLink-OSD V1.0 (Suit AIOP, ArduFlyer, APM)
This is the RC Timer MAVLink-OSD V1.0. MAVLink-OSD is an Arduino based project and it is fully compatible with original MinimOSD. This board can be used for AIOP, Arduflyer and ArduPilot-Mega. The MAVLink-OSD uses a switching DC/DC step down power supply to maximize efficiency on the power system, helping to eliminate heating problems. It can only be used with a two way power source.
NOTE: Includes default firmware, but RC Timer suggests to use MinimOSD-Extra firmware, as written by Gábor Zoltán.
- Click here for the configurator tool to setup OSD function
- Click here for hardware setup (original Wiki)
- ATMEGA328P Micro controller
- MAX7456-EUI monochrome on-screen display
- 5V/500mA DC/DC regulator for MAX7456-EUI
- Operating voltage: 5V(FTDI connector) and 12V(Video I/O connector)
- Supported NTSC & PAL
- FTDI connector
- Full MAVLink protocol support
- Graphical configurator tool
Dimension: 19x39mm (no connector)
Weight: 5g/6g (with cable)
- (1) MAVLink-OSD
- (1) UART 4Pin cable 150mm
This product was added to our catalog on July 2, 2015.