This is the RC4WD Trail Finder 2 Scale Truck Kit with the Mojave II Body Set. Adventures can happen anywhere. Nothing will give you more fun in the sand, dirt, snow, or mud than the Trail Finder 2. Part scale truck, part adventurer, your TF2 is ready for your mud kicking trail-loving lifestyle!
The TF2 has both detailed styling and aggressive performance. You will find a balance of capability and performance built into every TF2. Performance of the TF2 is smooth and with its 2 speed selectable transmission, 4WD drivetrain, bullet-proof transfer case and quality metal components throughout. The TF2 is truly a work of art in both appearance and performance.
Every TF2 is compatible with a full range of option and performance parts designed to enhance the performance and add to the scale look of the only true scale 1/10 offroad truck.
The TF2 Mojave body features updated late model style square headlights, chrome bumpers and a redesigned shape of the classic 4x4 body style. More accurately proportioned and better details. Another industry first, the TF2 Mojave Body Set includes a bolt on, scale accurate molded cab back with every kit so you can use just the cab for a truggy style build. The Mojave Body Set includes add on windshield wipers, mirrors, marker light details and door handles for the ultimate in scale looks. These items are also easily replaceable if damaged. The TF2 Mojave Body Set includes an industry first dropped bed molded directly into the body. Perfect for carrying all you scale accessories or spare wheel and tire. The Trailfinder 2 kit also includes all updated scale rock rails plus front and rear tube rock guard bumpers. The front bumper has a winch mount built right in for an optional RC4WD winch.
- Updated Hammer Transfer Case: Ratio - 1.47:1 Gears - Wide 32P steel gears Features - 8 bearings, cast casing, hardened gears
- Updated R3 2 Speed Transmission: Ratios Pinion/spur 14/64 = 4.57:1 1st gear, 3.47:1 2nd gear 1.27:1. Wide steel 32P gears, Delrin spur and slipper clutch. Features machined billet aluminum casing, very scale looking. Motor mount can be rotated to 10 different positions, compatible with other brand spurs (Axial, Traxxas, Robinson)
- Cast Yota Axles: Ratio: 15/40 = 2.67:1 Width at hex (using 4mm TF2 hexes): 176.5mm
- Updated Trailfinder 2 Chassis: Features - Billet aluminum constriction Adjustable shock hoops
- Driveshafts: High quality plastic material, very durable High quality steel Yokes
- Wheels: 1.55 OEM beadlock wheels Hub: 12mm hex Width: 22mm Back spacing: 9mm. Features stamped steel, aluminum hub, internal beadlock, very scale looking with 6 bolt pattern.
- Bumpers: Tough Armor TF2 Winch front bumper Tough Armor TF2 Rear Bumper Tough Armor TF2 Side Sliders Authentic looking crawler style tube bumper. Very high quality flexible plastic, very durable, very scale.
- Custom Designed for True-to-Scale Looks
- Realistic Billet Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis
- 2 Speed Remote Selectable Transmission
- Center Mounted Realistic 4x4 Transfer Case
- Cast Metal Axles with Locked Differentials
- True to Scale Leaf Spring Suspension
- Highly Detailed Body with Dropped Bed and More
- 1.55 Stamped Steel Beadlock Wheels with Lug Nuts
- Super Grip High Performance Mud Thrasher Tires
- Realistic Tube Bumpers - Rock Rails - Skid Plate
Wheels base: 287mm (11.3")
Width: 215mm (8.5")
Height: 210mm (8.25")
Ground clearance: 57mm (2.5")
Final Drive Ratios: 1st - 62.1:1, 2nd - 22.75:1
- Trail Finder 2 Truck Kit
- Mojave II Body Set
Needed To Complete:
- Truck Kit
- Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm)
- Long Nose Pliers
- Associated Thread Locking Adhesive
- Cross Wrench or Nut Driver (4mm, 5.5mm, 7mm)
- Body Kit
- Modeling / Craft Knife
- Body Reamer
- Side Cutters
- Instant glue / Plastic Cement (prefer non whitening)
- Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm)
- Cross Phillips Screwdrivers (small)
- Motor (35t, 45t, or 55t)
- Electronic Speed Controller "ESC" (Z-E0007)
- Radio and Receiver (3 channel or more) (3 Channel Z-R0009, or 4 Channel Z-R0006)
- (2) Standard Size Servo (Z-E0035)
- Battery (Consult your "ESC" manual) 6 cell NIMH, or Lipo battery
- Charger (Consult your battery guide) Chargers
This product was added to our catalog on September 29, 2015