The RC4WD Trail Finder 2 RTR 4WD 1/10 Scale Crawler Truck with 1985 Toyota 4Runner Hard Body Set is a limited edition run. This 4Runner RTR has both scale styling and aggressive performance. Keeping the 4Runner moving along the trails is it's R3 Single Speed Transmission, 540 Crawler Brushed Motor, RC4WD Ultimate Scale Shocks, and Outcry III Waterproof ESC to ensure a smooth ride.
The included 4Runner body set is comprised of over 20 individual parts, and has been professionally painted and assembled to make it easy to go scale. In addition to the detailed interior with vents, steering wheel and shift knobs - this body includes a molded plastic engine bay that has been painted and detailed to provide an extremely scale appearance. Combine this with opening doors, functional tailgate, removable top and light buckets, and you have an ultra scale body that looks great, and is a great canvas for your next project.
- Custom Designed for True-to-Scale Looks
- Realistic Billet Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis
- R3 Single Speed Aluminum Transmission
- Center Mounted Realistic Hammer Transfer Case
- Yota II Ultimate Scale Cast Axles
- High Torque Metal Gear Digital Servo
- RC4WD Ultimate Scale Shocks
- Stamped Steel 1.7" Beadlock Wagon Wheels (Chrome)
- Falken Wildpeak M/T 1.7" Tires
- 540 Crawler Brushed Motor 45T
- Outcry III Waterproof ESC
- While some components may come assembled, RC4WD recommends that you check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases, you may want to apply thread lock to some of the hardware that is already installed.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require thread lock.
- Use thread lock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws otherwise you may strip the thread.
This product was added to our catalog on June 8, 2021