The RC4WD Terrain 1/10 4WD RTR Electric Rock Crawler makes it easy to discover unexplored trails. Designed with the functionality needed for adventure, the Terrain RTR is perfect for your next expedition. The rig includes heavy duty and dependable drivetrain products as stock equipment, including the reliable R3 Single Speed Transmission and Hammer Transfer Case. The included K44 Scale Axles have been designed from the ground up with a cast steel alloy housing to reduce friction and help you glide over the rocks.
Every Terrain RTR Truck is fully customizable with an array of options and performance parts to increase capability and alter the look to fit your personal style. The Terrain RTR includes everything you need in the box. Even the NiMH battery and charger are included, so all you need to do is charge the battery and you are ready to hit the trails!
- K44 Ultimate Scale Cast Axles
- Custom Designed For True to Scale Looks
- Twister High Torque Metal Gear Digital Servo
- 540 Crawler Brushed Motor 35T
- Dual Spring 80MM Scale Black Shocks
- Prowler XS (Xtreme Scale) 1.9" Edition Tires
- OEM Stamped Steel 1.9" Beadlock Wheels
- R3 Scale Single Speed Transmission
- Realistic Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis
- Center Mounted Realistic 4x4 Transfer Case
- 6-Cell 3000MAH NiMH Battery Pack
- Ultra Punisher Shafts [93.7mm - 115mm / 3.69" - 4.53"] 5mm Hole
- Marlin Crawler Side Plastic Sliders for TF2 LWB
- Outcry II Waterproof ESC
- Plastic Fuel Cell Receiver Box
- NiMH Peak Battery Charger
Final Drive Ratio:
- Please be careful when removing protective film from product.
- While some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interests to check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases, you may want to apply thread lock to some of the hardware that is already installed.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require thread lock.
- Use thread lock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws, otherwise you may strip the thread.
This product was added to our catalog on January 31, 2018