RC4WD Gelande II "Collector's Edition" LWB - Fully Equipped RTR, Ready for Adventure!
The RC4WD Gelande II "Collector's Edition" LWB RTR Scale Crawler takes the awesome G2 LWB configuration chassis, and combines it with some of RC4WD's best accessories to create an incredible scale RTR package. Developed with the scale driver in mind, this G2 variant includes the RC4WD Warn 9.5cti winch and wired winch control unit, a metal LED equipped winch bumper, a roof rack and rear ladder, and Tough Armor steel sliders and side window guards! These included accessories make this G2 ready for your personal touches, allowing you to create a truly one of a kind rig. This is a limited edition model, grab one before they are gone!
Packed full of capability, the Gelande 2 is ready for any challenging condition. The G2 is built with quality materials and craftsmanship like the R3 single speed transmission providing power down to the transfer case and out to the Yota II axles. The G2 comes with a 4 link rear and 3 link panhard bar suspension as a standard feature. The chassis mounted servo is out of view for a more scale appearance.
The G2 is completely versatile and can pull off many looks and styles. With the countless options available, RC4WD let's you customize your G2 exactly how you want without sacrificing performance. From emergency and expedition vehicles to daily drivers and hard core rock climbing rigs, the core of the G2 is built for the true off-road enthusiast!
- Yota II Cast Metal Axles with Locked differentials
- Custom Designed for True to Scale Looks
- Twister High Torque Metal Gear Digital Servo
- Chassis Mounted Steering servo
- 540 Crawler Brushed Motor 45T
- 3 Link Front and 4 Link Rear Suspension
- Dick Cepek Fun Country 1.55" Scale Tires
- R3 Single Speed Transmission
- Realistic Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis
- Center Mounted Hammer Transfer Case
- Outcry II Waterproof ESC
- Plastic Fuel Cell Receiver Box
- 80mm Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport Shock
- 1.55" Steel Internal Beadlock Wheels
- 6-Cell 3000MAH NiMH Battery Pack
- NiMH Peak Battery Charger
Wheelbase: 331mm (13")
Length: 582mm (22.91")
Height: 246mm (9.89")
Ground Clearance: 48mm (1.8")
Final Drive Ratio: 31.9:1
Weight: 9.57Lbs / 4.34Kg
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA Batteries for transmitter
- While some components may come assembled, RC4WD recommends that you check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases, you may want to apply thread lock to some of the hardware that is already installed.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require thread lock.
- Use thread lock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws otherwise you may strip the thread.
This product is expected to arrive on Friday, November 8 2019