RC Dilemma Head'n Out Anti Round-Out Screw/Tool Gel (1oz)
Head'n Out is the solution to the problem of stripped screws and worn out tool tips. A unique product formulated for the RC model industry, Head'n Out creates a substantially positive grip between the metal surface of the fastener head and the tip of the tool, increasing the grip strength by as much as 700%, preventing driver slip, reducing tool wear, round out, excess muscle strain and potential injuries.
How It Works
Apply Head'n Out to the head of fasteners or directly to the tip of your tool. Product dramatically increases the surface contact ratio between tool and screw head by filling in almost every gap (on a microscopic level) with a specially formulated blend of microcrystalline agents and secret ingredients that's just the right consistency and keeps everything in full suspension. The filling agents do not drop out of the gel so it's almost always ready to use instantaneously.
- Increases your ability to remove that pesky screw reducing effort and fatigue
- Increases the lifespan of your expensive tools
- Significantly reduces the possibility of needing to drill out fasteners or replace damaged tools
- Helps prevent screw head slippage
- Increases grip strength between tool tip and screw by as much as 700 percent
- Works with all types of screwdrivers: hex keys, pliers, channel locks, sockets, and more
- Helps reduce driver hand fatigue while working on difficult to remove fasteners.
This product was added to our catalog on October 27, 2016.