RB Products RB One V2 Limited Edition RTR 1/8 Scale Nitro Buggy w/Pull Start .21 & 2.4GHz Radio
This is the RB Products RB One V2 Limited Edition RTR 1/8 Scale Nitro Buggy. The RB ONE story continues with the new RB ONE V2 Limited Edition! Building off of the famous RB ONE platform, the RB One V2 RTR car has been updated with a variety of racing parts to give the platform an updated and modern look. Plus, for a limited time the RB One V2 Limited Edition RTR includes a hard anodized 7075 T6 competition chassis plate at no additional cost!
This buggy includes a 2.4GHz radio, painted body, and is completely assembled. It keeps the famous long stroke RB black engine that delivers with competition worthy performance, with the addition of a strong pull start system, combined with a high quality inline polished one piece tuned pipe. The wing, body give the buggy a high performance look and the competition grade tires deliver great traction on a variety of conditions. The RB One V2 is a great choice for drivers looking for a reliable, modern, reliable, complete, easy to use and ready to run RC buggy, with all the qualities of a competition grade car!
RB One V2 Limited Edition RTR Features:
- Racing body with updated color scheme and racing wing
- Limited Edition 7075 T6 hard coated chassis plate
- RB competition tires & rims
- Polished one piece in-line pipe
- Water proof servo’s
- Digital, steel gear, ball bearing steering servo w/124.98 oz-in (9 kg-cm)
- Battery case for regular AA batteries holder
- Hard differential bodies
- Instruction manual includes a parts list with all the optional parts
In Depth Features:
- Racing Body & Wing: The RB ONE V2 Limited edition has an aggressive racing look with the RB ONE R inspired body and wing.
- Machined 7075 T6 Hard Coated Chassis Plate: RB ONE V2 Limited edition uses the 7075 T6 hard coated chassis plate.
- Waterproof Digital 124.98 oz-in (9 kg-cm) Steering Servo: The steering servo is digital, with metal gears, ball bearings and 124.98 oz-in of torque. Both of the servos are water proof, with O-rings and silicone gaskets.
- Inline Polished Tuned Pipe: A high quality inline polished one piece tuned pipe is included as standard equipment.
- RB Racing Tires: RB competition tires and rims are included as standard equipment.
- RB One V2 RTR buggy
- .21 Pull Start Engine
- 2.4GHz radio system
- Digital, waterproof metal gear ball bearing steering servo
- Standard, waterproof throttle servo
- Color instruction manual & parts list
- Fuel bottle
Needed To Complete:
- (8) "AA" Batteries
- Glow ignitor
- Receiver battery & battery charger
- Nitro fuel
This product was added to our catalog on October 28, 2013.
The engine that comes in the kit is a bit tricky to get up and running . Stock needle settings I found to be odd per manual at 2 turns out on low speed and 3.5 turns out on high speed. Only to later find out after doing the break in that the manual suggested that the low speed is about 1/2 to 3/4 turn off and the high speed is almost 1.5 turns off for my altitude and temp. The manual explains why they have you set the needles this way. DO NOT EXPECT a fast out of the box car, its not by any means until you fully break in the motor wich per manual means you need to have 3/4 gallon of fuel threw the car befor you will be able to get the car to full throttle. While I am on the motor and manual I can tell you I had a lot of problems getting the car to idle first tank as they want you to do. I have tuned nitro before and I can tell you this engine is a well machined mill and will take all of a full gallon of run time before it breaks in enuff to get full speed and power from it. Yes its a pain but trust me when I say its worth the wait not only in performance and reliabuility but also in your bank account.
Run time on a full tank of fuel was 15 minutes with a lot of wide open pulls and the car handles great in box form. I do suggest changing the diff fluids to a much heavier front and center fluid and slightly heavier rear fluid as the car spins the front tires more then it accelerates , fluids will help that. The out of the box tires are extreamly sticky with soft foams so do not expect the tires to last.
All in all im very happy with the kit, about the only thing I wish was more aftermarket support like a aftermarket body and a few other parts here and there. and for the people who think the Kyosho is expencive take a look at the price of the RB products replacement parts. I got a little sticker shock when I looked up parts after I already bought the car. ya I don't plan on breaking this one any time soon