RaceTek KK2.15 LCD Flight Control Board w/Case Shell
This is a RaceTek KK2.15 Flight Control Board with Case and Buzzer Speaker. The KK2 is an easy to use flight controller that uses and LCD display and built-in software to make setup easy for beginners and experts alike.
- Generation KK2.15 board with updated sensors, memory, header pins and hard case protection
- The board comes with software version V1.9S for easy setup
- The KK2 added polarity protection to the voltage sense header and a fuse protected buzzer outputs, in case something is accidentally plugged in incorrectly. The voltage sense line has been updated for better accuracy. The board is clearly labeled and the voltage sense line color has been changed to red for easy identification, making installation and connections a snap
- The KK2 is next big evolution of the first generation KK flight control boards. The KK2 was engineered from the ground up to bring multi-rotor flight to everyone, not just the experts. The LCD screen and built in software makes install and setup easier than ever. A host of multi-rotor craft types are pre-installed, simply select your craft type, check motor layout/propeller direction, calibrate your ESCs and radio and you're ready to go! All of which is done with easy to follow on screen prompts
- The original KK gyro system has been updated to an incredibly sensitive 6050 MPU system making this the most stable KK board ever and allowing for the addition of an auto-level function. At the heart of the KK2 is an Atmel Mega644PA 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller with 64k of memory. An additional polarity protected header has been added for voltage detection, so no need for on-board soldering. A handy piezo buzzer is also included for audio warning when activating and deactivating the board.
Weight: 21 gram (Include Piezo buzzer)
IC: Atmega644 PA
Gyro/Acc: 6050MPU InvenSense Inc.
Input Voltage: 4.8-6.0V
AVR interface: standard 6 pin
Signal from Receiver: 1520us (5 channels)
Signal to ESC: 1520us
Firmware Version: 1.9S
- Quadcopter +
- Quadcopter X
- Hexcopter +
- Hexcopter X
- Octocopter +
- Octocopter X
- X8 +
- X8 X
- Aero 1S Aileron
- Aero 2S Aileron
- Flying Wing
- Singlecopter 2M 2S
- Singlecopter 1M 4S
- KK2.15 Flight Controller in protective case
Note: You can custom Mix via the "Mixer Editor" option. The Mixer Editor allows you to adjust where and how much signal the motors receive from stick input and sensors. This allows you to create any configuration possible with up to 8 motors or servos.
This product was added to our catalog on August 20, 2015.