RaceTek CL-0615-14 TinyFPV "Stage 1" Motor Set (14,000kV)
The CL-0615 Tiny Whoop Motor Set is a high performance "Fast" motor set used to make your Blade Inductrix micro quadcopter into a FPV mini quad. This is the motor set you need to build your Inductrix into a hot rod FPV racer like the Tiny Whoop. These optional motors are much faster than the stock motors and will give your Inductrix the power needed to handle the payload of a camera. Package includes two clockwise motors and two counter clockwise motors with factory installed 1.25mm connectors.
- Red/Blue wire motors with green bell are CW, and when looking from the top should be installed in the right front/left rear positions.
- Black/White wire motors with black bell are CCW, and when looking from the top should be installed in the left front/right rear positions.
- From our testing, when paired with Protek PTK-5109-14 batteries, these motors can provide anywhere from 3 to 4 minutes of flight time when the motors and batteries are fresh. Flight time is dependent on flying style, age of the motors and age of the batteries.
- Speed: 14,000Kv
- Operating Voltage: 1.5-3.7V
- Max. Thrust: 15g
- Load Current at 3.7V: 2.0A
- Diameter: 6mm
- Length: 15mm
- Shaft Diameter: 0.8mm
- Shaft Length: 5mm
- Weight: 1.8g
- Wire Length: 50mm
- Connector: Micro-JST-1.25
This product was added to our catalog on July 22, 2016.