RaceTek CL-0615-14 TinyFPV "Stage 1" Motor Set (14,000kV)
The CL-0615 TinyFPV Motor Set is a high performance "Fast" motor set used to make your Blade Inductrix micro quadcopter into a FPV mini quad. This is the motor set you need to build your Inductrix into a hot rod FPV racer like the TinyFPV. These optional motors are much faster than the stock motors and will give your Inductrix the power needed to handle the payload of a camera. Package includes two clockwise motors and two counter clockwise motors with factory installed 1.25mm connectors.
- Red/Blue wire motors with green bell are CW, and when looking from the top should be installed in the right front/left rear positions.
- Black/White wire motors with black bell are CCW, and when looking from the top should be installed in the left front/right rear positions.
- From our testing, when paired with Protek PTK-5109-14 batteries, these motors can provide anywhere from 3 to 4 minutes of flight time when the motors and batteries are fresh. Flight time is dependent on flying style, age of the motors and age of the batteries.
- Speed: 14,000Kv
- Operating Voltage: 1.5-3.7V
- Max. Thrust: 15g
- Load Current at 3.7V: 2.0A
- Diameter: 6mm
- Length: 15mm
- Shaft Diameter: 0.8mm
- Shaft Length: 5mm
- Weight: 1.8g
- Wire Length: 50mm
- Connector: Micro-JST-1.25
This product was added to our catalog on July 22, 2016.