Racers Edge Pro2 1/10 Brushless Short Course Truck w/GLG20 2.4GHz Radio System (Red)
This is the Racers Edge Pro2 1/10 Brushless Short Course Truck. The Racers Edge Pro2 Ready To Run Short Course Truck combines scale looks and great performance at an entry-level price. With the included electronics and radio package you cannot find a better deal. The Wizard Lipo Capable Electronic Speed Controller paired with the 3600kv finned can motor set the Pro2 in action in a quick way, with speeds over 30mph right out of the box. The GLG20 Transmitter and GL1x receiver package offer the latest in interference free 2.4GHz operation, so you never have to worry who else might be running another RC car in your area. Mega-Flex plastic components throughout the design offers the best mix of durability and performance with scale style short course bumpers, nerf bars and mud flaps. With a completely tunable suspension package, full ball bearings, adjustable turnbuckles and Constant Speed drive shaft assemblies you won’t be left in the dust by your competitors.
- GLG20 2.4GHz Transmitter with 3 Channel Receiver
- Brushless Wizard ESC –7 Cell Nimh/2 Cell Lipo Capable with Lipo Cutoff –Easy Programming with Forward & Reverse.
- 3600kv Rated Brushless Motor with Finned Can Design for Cool Operation
- Two Pre-painted Lexan Body Styles Available (Red: RCEP2SCR & Blue: RCEP2SCB)
- Mega-Flex Plastic Components Throughout for the Best Mix of Durability & Fun.
- Full Scale Short Course Style Bumpers, Nerf Bars & Branded Mud Flaps
- Completely Tunable Suspension System with Oil Filled Rebuildable Shocks
- Red Anodized Aluminum Motor Plate, Front Brace & Servo Saver Set for Optimum Performance
- Industry Standard 12mm Hex Wheel Hubs Front & Rear with Long Wear Versa-Tread Tires
- Adjustable Polished Steel Turnbuckles
- Full Ball Bearing, CVD driven drivetrain
- Deans Ultra Plug Hardwired and a Standard Plug Adapter is included, providing the ability to run Deans Wired or Standard “Tamiya” Wired Battery packs right out of the box!
Needed to Complete:
- 7.2V to 8.4V NiMH or 7.4V LiPo Battery w/Deans Connector
- Battery Charger compatible with chosen battery
- (8) AA Batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on December 16, 2011.