Raceform Tekno EB410 Rear Shock Tower (-2mm)
The Raceform Tekno EB410 -2mm Rear Shock Tower.
- Precisely machined from 6mm High Impact Clear Polycarbonate (Lexan)
- Race Proven material
- No changes to geometry and direct mount
- Calculated flex at critical area to save Gear boxes and shock standoffs
- Does not deform or break
- Rear -2mm @ 14grams
Why Use Lexan for Shock towers?
- Its virtually unbreakable and approved material that is used at Nascar racing
- It will not bend from crashing, it will flex and return to its position, thus saving you from having broken gear box and shock standoffs
- Comparing to Carbon,usually carbon will snap during hard impact.
- Comparing to Aluminum, the shock tower will bend or even break gear boxes
- Production Clear shock tower to be world first in the RC industry
This product was added to our catalog on January 11, 2018.