The PSM RC8B3 Aluminum Shock Standoff Set is an optional upgrade designed to replace the original standoffs on the RC8B3 and RC8B3e. Due to the lower weight and coating they are lightweight and strong.
- EV2 Silver coating: Protects the raw material
- 7075-T6 Aluminum: Superior material quality, very strong and durable.
- Lightweight: Only 11.0g in total. (complete set incl. screws)
- Distance Shims: Can be used to set the perfect shock alignment.
- Direct Fit: The stock part can be replaced directly without any problem, works great with PSM carbon shock towers.
- Designed and precise machined by PSM in Germany
- According to PSM policy of steady development and improvement of products, PSM reserves the right to make changes in specifications concerning equipment, materials and design of this product at any time without notice.
- This is a performance product, and is intended for racing use. PSM or its sellers will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused while using PSM products.
- Please race your R/C cars on special designed tracks and join a local R/C club to receive proper insurance.
This product was added to our catalog on June 24, 2016