PSM 2.5mm B-MAX4 III Carbon Shorty Conversion Chassis
This is an optional PSM 2.5mm B-MAX4 III Carbon M1 Chassis Shorty Conversion. This carbon main chassis was designed to fit Team Yokomo’s BMAX4 III when using a shorty style LiPo battery. It features PSM's unique AirMount battery mount system that will keep the battery secure, but will not affect chassis flex. This system allows the chassis to bend both directions left and right the same way so it can generate ideal traction and the flex adjustment can be easily set by adding or removing the included chassis stiffeners.
- Lightweight – at only 71.0g (Hardware +25.0g)
- Machined by PSM in Germany
- 2.5mm Premium Semi-Gloss Carbon Fiber
- Suggested for – Outdoor use
- Designed for – Low to Medium Grip Tracks
- Direct Replacement – with use of original Parts
- Includes Two – Carbon Chassis Stiffeners
- Includes – AirMount System
- Without Stiffeners = More Flex (better for low grip track conditions)
- With Stiffeners = Less Flex (better for medium grip track conditions)
- Recommended for Outdoor, Low to Medium grip tracks
This product was added to our catalog on October 31, 2014.