This is the PROTOform Strakka-12 1/12 Scale Body. PROTOform is taking aim at 1:12 Stock and SuperStock classes with the Strakka-12. Modeled after a race car contending in the WEC series, the Strakka-12 is a reduced -downforce alternative to the ultra-successful AMR-12. This race body will help your 1:12 Stock or SuperStock car slip around the track efficiently without scrubbing too much corner speed. Modified racers looking for a less downforce on super high grip tracks can also use the Strakka-12, attaching the add-on Gurney Flap marked out in the back of the body.
The Strakka-12 fits all EFRA, IFMAR, BRCA, ROAR and JMRCA body specs. Like all PROTOform bodies, it comes with protective film and includes window masks and a decal sheet.
- Available in both light weight .020" and regular weight .030" lexan
- Modelled after World Endurance Championship contender
- Reduced-downforce design suited for Stock & SuperStock classes
- Gurney Flap included for Modified classes
Side Dam Height:
- Clear Strakka-12 body
- Decal Sheet with headlights
- Gurney Flap hardware
- Paint-then-peel over spray film & window masks
This product was added to our catalog on November 7, 2014