Protoform P56-N Nitro Sedan Body (200mm)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is the P56-N Nitro Sedan Body from Protoform. Even before its release, the P56-Nitro Sedan Body is already a winner! Mike Swauger used the P56-N to TQ and win the A-Main at the highly contested 2010 Motonica Grand Prix in Las Vegas! The P56-N is designed to be a more compact race body, thus offering superior response while giving excellent down force levels. This body adheres to the EFRA Global Body Spec rules as well as all ROAR body rules. The large aggressive wing sits on 2 oversize wing stands that allow for larger wing screws and quick track side adjustments. Two small molded-in shark fins support the outer ends of the wing and prevent distortion at high speed. The P56-N is ROAR approved and is on the IFMAR approved body list for this summer's IFMAR WORLDS in Houston TX. Made of high quality lexan, and protected with clear over spray film for easy painting.
- Made with .030 Lexan®
- Sleek and sylish, with crisp clean lines and contours
- Meets all specs for EFRA 200mm GBS and ROAR body rules
- Large wing for down force tuning - easily adjusted for and aft
- 2 rear bumper trim lines – upper for EFRA, lower for ROAR
- Paint then peel over spray film, sticker sheet, and window masks included
- Clear P56-N Body
- Window mask
- Decal sheet
This product was added to our catalog on May 21, 2010.