The Protoform Corvette C7.R Body Set brings Corvette Racing’s championship heritage to 1:8 GT Class racing with an officially-licensed Corvette C7.R race body. From the signature stance and swept-back roofline, to the large front splitter and side vents, every detail of the 1:1 Corvette race car is captured to add a greater level of scale realism to the world of 1:8 GT. The extensive decal sheet lets you deck out your C7.R with Corvette branded windshield headers, “Jake” skull hood logo, number plates, and USA flags.
Included with the body is an add-on rear wing, secured with three oversized nylon screws and featuring 2 trim-lines and spill-plate sizes: a lower line for sanctioned racing, and an upper line for low-grip club racing. This body fits 1:8 GT cars with the longer (GT2) wheelbase of 360mm, such as the Kyosho Inferno GT2.
- Incredible scale details
- Officially-licensed by General Motors
- Add Scale Realism to Your 1:8 GT
- Comprehensive decal sheet included
- 2 Wing Trim Lines & spill plates for Sanctioned or Low-Grip Racing
- Fits GT2 (360mm) wheelbase, GT1 Version Coming Soon
- Made in the USA
- Clear Chevrolet® Corvette™ C7.R body
- Add-on Wing
- Wing Mounting Hardware
- Decal Sheet
- Window masks & paint-then-peel overspray film
This product was added to our catalog on April 20, 2016