The ProTek R/C Samurai R03 3-Port .21 Competition Nitro Engine is the perfect weapon for 1/8 scale truggy and large track buggy applications, where an aggressive power band can provide an advantage. The Samurai R03 delivers a lethal blow with its high power 22E carburetor and long stroke configuration. Combine this with a 3-Port sleeve, turbo head button, 9 fin cooling head and rear ceramic bearing, and the R03 becomes a formidable opponent with its power, performance and proven reliability.
The Samurai R03 has been meticulously designed and crafted in Japan by a leading maker of model engines and delivers a versatile package like no other – excellent power delivery, predictable, crisp throttle-response and consistent carburetor settings are all traits every racer needs to stand atop the podium. So remember, when you head out to the battle field, it is better to fight with a Samurai than against one.
- Superior tunability
- Low CG 9 fin cooling head
- Aggressive power band
- Ideal for 1/8 truck and large track 1/8 buggy applications
- 6 & 6.5mm circular venturis
- Ceramic rear bearing
- ABC piston and cylinder
- Ultra hot ProTek P3 turbo glow plug
- Strengthened black-coated crankcase
- Utilizes 22E "High Power" Carburetor
- Goes Braaaaap!
- PTK-2090: ProTek R/C 2090 Tuned Pipe w/Manifold
- PTK-2542: ProTek R/C P3 Turbo Glow Plug (Ultra Hot)
Displacement: 3.49cc / 0.213 cu.in.
Output: 2.68ps/2.64hp/34,000 r.p.m
Practical RPM Range: 4,000-42,000 r.p.m.
- (1) R03 Off-Road Buggy Engine w/22E Carburetor
- (1) "Gold" P3 Turbo Glow Plug (Ultra Hot)
- (1) High Temp Exhaust Gasket
- (1) 6mm "Circular" Aluminum Carburetor Restrictor
- (1) 6.5mm "Circular" Aluminum Carburetor Restrictor
- (3) Dust Caps (3mm, 16mm & 17mm)
- (1) Instruction Manual
This product was added to our catalog on June 7, 2019