— FOUR-TIME IFMAR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FINALIST
— OWNS 20 ROAR NATIONAL TOP THREE FINISHES
— NINE-TIME PSYCHO NITRO BLAST WINNER
Ryan is a true R/C innovator who has connected racing, business, and social media to hobbyists throughout the world for more than a decade. Ryan started in radio control at age 7, hanging around his father’s (Larry) local hobby store in Medina, OH, which is still operating today.
Hometown: Medina, Ohio Pro R/C Experience: 16 years
Professional RC Accomplishments
- Four-time "A" main finalist at IFMAR Off-Road World Championships (1:8 nitro and 1:10 electric).
- 2013 ROAR national champion in eTruggy.
- Has returned to his Kyosho roots for 2022 and already posted impressive showings, winning the Pro Electric Buggy title at the 2022 Silver State Championships and finishing second in Pro eBuggy at the Dirt Nitro Challenge – both against stacked World class fields.
- Six-time winner at the Alabama Manufacturers Shootout, most recently taking down the Pro Nitro Buggy title in 2019.
- Nine-time victor at the Psycho Nitro Blast, including hat tricks in 2017 and 2014.
- Won Pro Nitro Truck honors at the Silver State Championships in 2017 and 2013. Also won Silver State Pro eBuggy in 2018.
- 2019 DXR Dirt Kings (Newport, U.K.) winner in Nitro Buggy.
- 2019 Pro Nitro Truggy winner at The Wicked Weekend.
- Took down the Nitro Buggy win at the 2014 Dirt Nitro Challenge held in Padova, Italy.
Ryan loves to share his knowledge of radio control racing with everyone. His entertaining YouTube channel is packed with tons of information to help you get into R/C racing. While your there be sure to subscribe to see his latest posts.
Dirt Nitro Challenge 2022
Ryan taking you for a lap around the 2022 Dirt Nitro Challenge in Perris, California.
ROAR Nationals 2022
Track walk around the 2022 ROAR Nationals at Adobe Mountain RC Raceway in Northern Phoenix, Arizona.
Southern Indoor Champs 2022
Ryan does a few practice laps at the 2022 Southern Indoor Championships.
Best video Clips of 2021
Enjoy the whips, drift, big air, and side by side action as you see a snapshot of the year that was.