— FIRST NO PREP RACER TO BREAK 2 SECOND BARRIER
— ALSO FIRST RACER TO GO 80MPH IN COMPETITION
— 2021 STRAIGHT LINE SHOWDOWN WINNER
Frank is a premier force in the R/C No Prep Drag Racing scene.
Hometown: Detroit, Michigan Pro R/C Experience: 23 years
Professional RC Accomplishments
- Evolution in racing includes being the first racer in history to break the 2 second barrier (1.9 seconds) with a NPRC legal street outlaw 2s car.
- Followed that up by being the first racer to run 1.8 seconds and the first ever to post 1.7 seconds on the regulation 132-foot no prep straightaway.
- Also the first in history to go over 80mph in competition (2021).
- Won the 2021 Scott Ernst Straight Line Showdown at Great Lakes Dragway in Union Grove, WI.
- Has only competed in No Prep Drag Racing for the past two years but already has registered victories at events throughout the country.
- Was an R/C oval racer from 1994 through 2010, winning numerous national and regional events in 1:10 modified.
- Most notable oval victory came in 1:10 Pro Modified at the 2009 Snowbird Nationals in Orlando, FL.
ProTek RC - A Higher Level of Performance