This is the ProTek R/C Tire Glue Combo, including one 0.75oz (21.2g) bottle of Medium CA Tire Glue, one glue tip and an eight pack of Tire Glue Bands. This combo is ideal for those needing to glue rubber tires to plastic wheels in the 1/10 and 1/8 scale off-road categories.
About the products:
- ProTek R/C CA Glue: ProTek R/C CA Glue is a high performance clear cyanoacrylate with a medium viscosity that ensures gap penetration with a relatively quick 5-10 minute dry time. ProTek R/C CA Tire Glue is ideal for mounting rubber tires onto R/C car plastic wheels, but is ideal for a wide variety of applications and will bond nearly anything; ProTek R/C CA Tire Glue is not foam safe however.
- ProTek R/C Glue Bands: ProTek R/C mounting bands are ideal for 1/8 and 1/10 off-road tires, and will help to make the chore of gluing tires a little easier. The bands apply pressure to the tire and keep the tire bead pressed firmly into the glue channel in the wheel. This eliminates air gaps between the tire and wheel and helps to create a strong glue bond. Plus, the super wide band width helps to apply even pressure along the entire bead width. Package includes eight glue bands. Ideal for 1/8 Buggy, 1/8 Truggy, 1/10 Short Course, 1/10 Stadium Truck and 1/10 Buggy.
- Medium viscosity
- 5-10 minute dry time
- Ideal for gluing R/C tires
- Bonds nearly any material
- Compact, pocket sized bottle
- One glue tip included
- Made in USA
- This glue is not foam safe.
- Glue available separately: PTK-1570
- Glue Tips available separately: PTK-1571
- Glue bands available separately: PTK-2028
This product was added to our catalog on May 18, 2020