ProTek RC High Voltage Receiver Battery HB/TLR 8IGHT
The Protek R/C 2350mAh HV LiPo Receiver Battery Pack brings LiHV power to your servos! This battery is a direct fit in Losi and HB 1/8 scale battery boxes, and will provide improved power and response from your HV servos.
These packs are built with a lexan plastic shell around the outside of the battery, and then covered in blue heat shrink. The lexan shell is designed to protect the battery cells while in the vehicle, for longer life. Note that due to the lexan shell, sometimes the battery may feel soft to the touch on the outside of the battery; this is normal as there is a small air gap between the lexan shell and the battery cells inside.
- Direct fit for 1/8 Losi 8IGHT and 1/8 HB battery boxes
- Works great Helicopters and Airplanes as well!
- Built in Lexan shell for added protection
- Great for HV servos!
IMPORTANT LITHIUM POLYMER SAFETY INFORMATION
- DO NOT leave a battery in your model when charging
- DO NOT leave lithium batteries unattended when charging
- ALWAYS balance charge lithium battery
- ALWAYS use a LiPo Safe charging bag/box
- YOU MUST use a Li-Poly specific charger to charge lithium batteries (NiMH or NiCD only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
- YOU MUST not over discharge lithium battery packs
- READ & UNDERSTAND the instructions carefully before operating this battery
NOTE: When using high energy Li-Polymer Batteries, please do not over-discharge or over-charge batteries as this will result in overheated batteries. Discharging capacity can't exceed 80% of the max capacity of the pack after full charging to ensure a good cycle performance. It is recommended to fully charge a brand new battery before using and only discharge the battery 50% for the first 5 cycles. Always monitor race time and/or set a low voltage warning on ESC (End voltage cannot be lower than 3.2v per cell). Do not use a battery that has too low a voltage. Do not expose batteries to sunshine or store/charge batteries at temperatures above 35°C or in a closed car. The high-temperature environment could cause damage to the pack or make it burst. If the battery becomes hot while fast charging, high current discharging, or racing, do not charge it until it has cooled completely. Wait about 20 mins, then inspect prior to recharging.
- (1) ProTek LiHV 7.6V 2350mAh
|Nominal Voltage:||7.6V (2S)|
|Maximum Charge Rate:||1C (2.35A)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||2.01x1.54x0.83in (51x39x21mm)|
This product was added to our catalog on December 19, 2018