ProTek RC 6-Cell 7.2V NiMH "Speed" Intellect Battery Pack w/Traxxas Connector (IB3000)
This is a 6 cell 7.2V 3000mAh NiMH "Speed" battery pack with Traxxas
connector from ProTek R/C. This battery features a genuine Traxxas High-Current Connector« for the ultimate in efficiency, ease of use and high current handling capabilities for charging and discharging. This is a great battery pack for starter
boxes or for general sport use. Intellect is dedicated to the application of advanced technology in
battery production, with supreme quality and performance. Intellect
focuses on developing cells with high capacity and/or high-drain
performance for niche applications.
Intellect RC batteries are well received by the hobby market, and are widely used for general sport use. This is also a great battery pack for ready-to-run kits or starter boxes.
- Type: NiMH
- Capacity: 3000 mAh
- Voltage: 7.2V nominal
- Connector Type: Traxxas (14 GA Wire)
- Number of Cells: 6
- Weight: 350g
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 46x132x23mm
Recommended guidelines for handling Intellect Sub-C NiMH batteries:
2. Charger cut-off setting: Peak voltage = 5mV per cell, Temperature <55║C, and best with timer. [Example on Peak voltage calculation: 6-cell pack = 5mV x 6 = 0.03V]
3. The battery can offer high current discharge, and are rated to a level of 10A+ (with Tamiya plug).
4. If you expect to leave the battery idle for >2 weeks, charge it for 1/3 capacity (say, 3A for 20 minutes)
5. Avoid storing the battery in hot or humid environment. Ideal storage temperature would be around 20~25║C.
This product was added to our catalog on November 24, 2009.