ProTek RC 4 Cell LiPo Battery 15.2V High-Voltage Performance
The ProTek R/C 4S 130C Low IR Graphene + HV LCG 4300mAh LiPo Battery is the perfect option for any racer requiring a lightweight, 4S battery. Weighing only 338 grams, this LCG 4S is over 200 grams lighter than a standard 4S pack. This allows for an improved power to weight ratio and a lower overall CG that makes it perfect for shorter qualifying races and "1/8 scale light" e-buggy classes.
When compared to standard LiPo and LiHV battery chemistry, Silicon Graphene cells deliver improved efficiency, lower operating temperatures, lower internal resistance, better run time, increased cycle life and increased voltage. ProTek Graphene + 130C LiPo batteries take that a step further with more power and lower internal resistance when compared to the previous ProTek LiHV Graphene packs!
Lab testing has shown that ProTek R/C Silicon Graphene packs have double the cycle life when charged at 1C rates, and can be charged at higher amp rates, with less risk of damage to the pack. More importantly, the discharge curve is flatter, meaning the cells maintain higher voltage throughout the discharge cycle with no significant drop off. Additionally, when compared to conventional LiPo batteries Silicon Graphene batteries are lighter, providing a higher capacity per gram ratio. With 7.6V nominal voltage, 130C discharge ratings, incredibly high charge rates and ten different models to choose from, ProTek R/C 130C Graphene + packs are perfect for racers and bashers that demand the absolute best.
- Lighter than a hardcase 4S LiPo pack of equal capacity
- Improved power to weight ratio and a lower overall CG
- Increased run time, increased cycle life and increased voltage!
- Pre-Soldered T-Style connector
- Perfect for stock class racers looking to shave grams
- 10C max charge rates - 1C charge rate recommended for longest life
IMPORTANT LITHIUM POLYMER SAFETY INFORMATION
- DO NOT leave a battery in your model when charging
- DO NOT leave lithium batteries unattended when charging
- ALWAYS balance charge lithium battery
- ALWAYS use a LiPo Safe charging bag/box
- YOU MUST use a Li-Poly specific charger to charge lithium batteries (NiMH or NiCD only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
- YOU MUST not over discharge lithium battery packs
- READ & UNDERSTAND the instructions carefully before operating this battery
NOTE: When using high energy Li-Polymer Batteries, please do not over-discharge or over-charge batteries as this will result in overheated batteries. Discharging capacity can't exceed 80% of the max capacity of the pack after full charging to ensure a good cycle performance. It is recommended to fully charge a brand new battery before using and only discharge the battery 50% for the first 5 cycles. Always monitor race time and/or set a low voltage warning on ESC (End voltage cannot be lower than 3.2v per cell). Do not use a battery that has too low a voltage. Do not expose batteries to sunshine or store/charge batteries at temperatures above 35°C or in a closed car. The high-temperature environment could cause damage to the pack or make it burst. If the battery becomes hot while fast charging, high current discharging, or racing, do not charge it until it has cooled completely. Wait about 20 mins, then inspect prior to recharging.
- (1) ProTek R/C LCG 15.2V 4300mAh Battery
|Nominal Voltage:||15.2V (4S)|
|Maximum Charge Rate:||10C (43A)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||1.85x5.47x0.99in (47x139x25.1mm)|
This product was added to our catalog on January 24, 2022