Pro-Line White Pre-Mounted Caliber VTR 4.0" Standard Offset M3 Monster Truck Tir
The 1:8 Truck class has advanced significantly in the past few years from chassis configurations, suspension, drive train technology and other advancements. Wheels and tires are no exception to this and today, Pro-Line introduces the next generation of wheel and tire combination with the VTR line.
The Caliber takes tire technology to the next level by optimizing traction, control, balance, and tire wear with it’s dual-stage design. Already a champion at several events around the country before its release, the Caliber VTR hits the market running.
VTR is already the choice of champions:
- 2009 Silver State Nitro Challenge Champion
- 2009 Canadian Indoor Off-Road Shootout Champion – Chad Bradley
- 2009 JBRL rounds #1 and #2 winner in 1:8 Truck – Ryan Cavalieri
- The 2009 Hank Perry 240 Champion in 1:8 Truck – Rick McCrery
- 2009 Memorial Day Shootout 1:8 Truck Champion – Phillip Atondo
"After watching Josh Wheelers cars at the NATS warmup race, M2 and XTR Calibers on buggy and [Caliber VTR on] truck were AMAZING! That is about all I am planning on running at nats. Can't wait..." ~Chad Brosseau
Caliber VTR Features:
- Dual-stage pin design for exceptional tread life
- Small top pin for light to heavy loose dirt
- Base pin extraordinary on hard-packed/blue-groove surfaces
- Square-lug technology throughout the tread design
- Directional tread for two different handling characteristics: Y forward (sidewall marked with an arrow) = more forward bite and better wear. Y in reverse = better in loamier/wet conditions.
- Available in World Championship/extremely proprietary XTR, M2, and M3 compounds
- Forward thinking 1:8 style mounting beads for increased bonding strength and easy mounting ability
- Next generation long-lasting Molded Foam Inserts
- The lightest 1:8 Truck wheel, tire, and foam combination available. Only 194 grams total weight
- Balancing virtually unnecessary
- Textured bonding surfaces with molded in glue channel
- Narrow tire profile reduces sidewall flex while increasing agility and responsiveness
- Packaged together with w resealable bag complete with tire selection chart, tire performance tracking log, and tire identification ID labels
- Tires and wheels designed, developed and made completely right here in the USA
- A collaborative effort between World Champions Ryan Cavalieri, Billy Easton and Pro-Line’s dedicated in-house engineering team – you’re getting the best of all worlds
- Caliber tire (2)
- Closed Cell Foam Inserts (2)
- Resealable bag (1)
- Tire ID labels (1 sheet)
This product was added to our catalog on September 9, 2009.