The Pro-Line Trencher 2.8" Tire is now available pre-mounted on F-11 Wheels! Pro-Line's world class development team spent several months of research, development and testing to ensure that the Trencher 2.8" tire will perform above and beyond your expectations in any condition that you take your truck. Whether it is loose or hard-packed dirt, sand, snow, street or gravel the Trencher 2.8" tire is up to the task. If you only buy one wheel and tire combo for your truck, this is the one to buy!
The Trencher tread was designed to have ultimate traction combined with long-lasting durability. Each tire lug is shaped to dig into whatever surface you are running on and is ultra-thick so that it is extremely durable. The popular Trencher tread pattern can also be found on Short Course and 3.8" Monster Truck, so if you love them on your JATO®, Stampede®, Rustler®, or Stampede® 4x4, be sure to get them all!
The Trencher 2.8" comes Pre-Mounted on F-11 2.8" (Traxxas® Style Bead) Stone Gray Wheels for the Electric Stampede® /Rustler® Rear. The F-11 style wheel brings the tough and rugged look of full-size trucks straight to your vehicle of choice! The stone gray finish of this super durable wheel will make your truck stand out from the rest. The wheel features a molded-in bead-loc ring and lug nuts, 11 triangulated spokes and a scale P-L logo.
- Horizontal H shaped tread for ridiculous amounts of traction and side-to-side stability
- Over-sized tall tread are second-to-none in durability and longevity
- Extremely detailed sidewall design for that tough off-road look
- Official Pro-Line logo and Trencher name embossed on sidewall of tire
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Traxxas Electric Rear Offset
- Tough 11 spoke wheel style
- Stone Gray wheel color
- Molded in Bead-loc ring and lug nuts for scale look
- Wheel made from high-strength, durable DuPont nylon material
- Molded P-L Racing Logo and Style
Height: 4.87" (124mm)
Width: 2.86" (73mm)
- [F] TRAXXAS® Electric Stampede®
- [F] TRAXXAS® Electric Rustler®
This product was added to our catalog on March 21, 2018