Pro-Line Suppressor VTR 4.0" 1/8 Truck Tires w/Foam (2) (M3)
This is a pack of two Pro-Line Suppressor VTR 4.0" 1/8 Truck Tires. The Suppressor was designed specifically for medium packed to loose outdoor tracks. The tread design takes inspiration from the Hole Shot, Lock Down and Tazer - but brings next level of performance. The Suppressor features a smooth transition from the sidewall to the tread to prevent catching the sharp edges in the track, which can cause violent roll overs and lost time. The long center bars on the Suppressor provide massive forward bite and have a Hole Shot style relief cut for added side to side tread flex. Below the center tread is reinforcement webbing that mimics the outside pattern for a cohesive look.
Click here for Pro-Line Tire Compound Chart.
- Choose from X3 Soft or M3 Soft compounds
- The Ultimate Medium Pack to Loose Track Race Tire
- Based on the Successful Hole Shot, Lock Down and Tazer
- Smooth Sidewall to Tread Transition to Reduce Edginess
- Massive Forward Bite
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 5.53" (141mm)
Width: 2.36" (60mm)
- (2) Suppressor 1:8 Truggy Race Tire
- (2) Closed Cell Foam Inserts
This product was added to our catalog on June 5, 2015.