This is a set of Pro-Line Street Fighter HP 3.8" Belted Tires Pre-Mounted on Raid Wheels, the ultimate street tire designed for monster trucks. Pro-Line has developed the technology to mold a High-Performance herringbone weave pattern Belt inside of the Street Fighter HP tires that will prevent the tire from ballooning or expanding during use. This will give maximum control to put the power down even at high speeds. The Street Fighter HP 3.8" tires provide the incredible grip that you expect from Pro-Line due to the soft M2 compound and the aggressive tread grooves. In order to fit the current generation of monster tucks, this tire was designed at 3.11" wide and 6.22" tall.
For speed and convenience, these belted tires come premounted on split spoke 3.8" wheel design with the Raid 3.8" Removable Hex. Replace damaged wheel hex without needing to replace your glued tires, using the 8x32 interlocking hex design that is secured to the wheel by 8 M3 screws that are spaced 32mm across.
- Molded-in High-Performance Herringbone Weave Pattern Belt
- Street Fighter HP 3.8" tires Will Not Balloon or Expand During Use
- Soft M2 Compound Provides Incredible Grip on Your Street
- Belted Tires Give You Control to Put the Power Down
- New Tire Size comes in at 3.11" wide and 6.22" tall
- Soft Foam Inserts Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Removable Hexes Allow you to Easily Replace Damaged Hexes
- 17mm Wide Offset 8x32 Hexes are Included
- Wheel Made from High-strength, Durable DuPont Nylon Material
- Raid 10-spoke Wheel Design Mimics Full-size Racing Wheels
- M3 Wheel Hex Hardware Included
Height: 6.22" (158mm)
Width: 3.11" (79mm)
- (2) Pre-Mounted Street Fighter HP 3.8" BELTED Tires on Raid Black 8x32 Removable Hex Wheels
- (2) 8x32 to 17mm 1/2" Offset Hex Adapters
- (16) M3 x 12mm long SHCS hardware
This product was added to our catalog on December 17, 2019
Sunday, Apr 4 2021 (5 weeks ago)
Pro-Line Street Fighter HP 3.8" Belted Tires Pre-Mounted w/Raid Wheels (2) (M2)
Just ran these for the first time on my 50mph Losi XXL-2e. Outstanding grip and really transformed the truck from the ProLine Road Rage MT tires. Time will tell how well they wear.