Now with 17mm Hexes!
This is a pair of Sand Paw 2.8” Pre-mounted 17mm Tires. Pro-Line is very excited to announce the availability of the Sand Paw 2.8" tire pre-mounted to the F-11 17mm Hex wheel! Making your truck the toughest looking one on the block has never been easier with the Sand Paw Tires pre-mounted to the F-11 wheels. We take the guess work out of your glue job by doing the mounting for you so you can spend your time having fun!
Get ready to have some serious fun playing in the Sand and Snow because Pro-Line has Sand Paw 2.8” tires that are perfect for your PRO-MT 4x4 or Stampede® Truck with 17mm Hex conversion! There is nothing like the rush of ripping through the sand dunes or shredding the fresh powdery snow with your monster truck. Other tires will just slip around in the sand and snow but the Sand Paw tires will grip, rip and roost! If you have ever wanted to make your truck fully capable in the sand or snow, Pro-Line once again has you covered with the pre-mounted Sand Paw 2.8” tires!
- Huge Paddles Perfect for PRO-MT 4x4 or Stampede® and Stampede® 4X4 with 17mm Hexes
- Grip and Rip through the Sand and Snow
- Awesome Split Paddle Technology for Highest Possible Traction
- Sand Paw Tires Also Available Separately
- Less Time Gluing and More Time Having Fun
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Tough 11 Spoke Wheel Style
- Satin Black Finish
- Scale Molded in Bead-loc Ring and Lug Nuts
- Wheel Made from High-Strength, Durable DuPont Nylon Material
- Made to fit 17mm hex
- F-11 Wheels Also Available Separately
Height: 5.22" (133mm)
Width: 2.70" (69mm)
NOTE: The Traxxas line of Slash and Stampede vehicles come equipped with 12mm as standard equipment. Unless you have upgraded your Traxxas vehicle with 17mm hexes, these wheels will not fit.
Pro-Tip: When running your Pro-Line Tires in Water, Mud, or Sand foreign materials can enter the Tire. If this occurs, the foam Inserts can begin to break down and the tire can become excessively heavy or unbalanced, causing unnecessary wear. Placing a piece of waterproof tape (such as Duct Tape) over the Wheel Vent Hole is a quick and easy method of preventing anything from getting inside Your Tires.
This product was added to our catalog on November 10, 2017