Pro-Line Pro-Spec Rear Shocks (2)
This is a pack of two replacement Pro-Line Pro-Spec Rear Shocks. The next generation of Pro-Line Shock Technology has arrived: Pro-Line Pro-Spec Shocks! Every last detail has been refined to give you the best performing and best looking Shocks ever made. The Pro-Spec Shocks are a 12mm Big Bore design with a Single Low Friction X-Ring Seal. The Pistons and Shaft Guides are made from Silky Smooth White Delrin for Low Stiction and the 3.5mm thick Shock Shaft is Hard Chrome Coated, just like full scale racing shocks.
The Pro-Spec Shocks feature an easy access Bleeder Cap Screw for consistent shock builds every time. Each pair of Pro-Spec Shocks includes 3 different piston options (1.4, 1.6 & 1.8) and a blank piston for drilling to a custom size. Custom Shock Tightening Tools and optional shock limiters are also included. Pro-Line’s Pro-Spec Shocks come in kit form with build instructions, so you can build the shocks exactly how you want. Upper and lower shock pivot balls are included so you can fit a wider range of vehicles right out of the box. Optional Pro-Spec Springs are available separately.
- Smoothest Shocks Pro-Line has ever made
- 12mm Big Bore Technology
- Single Low Friction X-Ring Seal
- Silky Smooth White Delrin Shaft Guides and Pistons
- Easy Access Bleeder Cap Screw
- Hard Chrome Coated 3.5mm Shock Shaft
- Will work with Hardware kit (6063-05)
- Optional Pistons and Limiters Included
- Optional Spring Rates available separately
- Pair with the Pro-Spec Rear Shocks
Extended Length: 100mm
Collapsed Length: 68.5mm
- 6308-02 Pro-Spec Delrin Piston & Guide Tree
- 6308-03 Pro-Spec Plastic Tree
- 6308-04 Pro-Spec Shock O-Rings
- 6308-05 Pro-Spec Shock Hardware
- 6308-06 Pro-Spec Shock Cartridges
- 6308-08 Pro-Spec Front Shock Shafts
- 6308-10 Pro-Spec Front Shock Bodies
- 6308-18 Pro-Spec Front Yellow (Medium) Springs
This product is expected to arrive on Tuesday, February 28 2017.