The Pro-Line PRO-Fusion SC 4x4 1/10 Electric 4WD Short Course Truck Kit is based on the PRO-MT 4x4 platform and was designed from the ground up to be the most Extreme and Versatile 1:10 Short Course Truck ever created while delivering the Durability and Performance you have come to expect from Pro-Line. The PRO-Fusion SC 4x4 has race-bred DNA like 1:8 Race Buggies for expectation shattering Performance combined with Extreme Durability.
The PRO-Fusion SC 4x4 comes as a Ready-To-Build Kit, so you build it to your specifications by following the included Instruction Manual. Choose your Body, Tires and Wheels based on what you plan to do with your truck: Hardcore Bash with 2.8” Monster Truck Tires on 17mm 2.8” Wheels and a Monster Fusion body, or Race with Short Course tires on 17mm SC Wheels and a Flo-Tek Fusion body! The Pro-Line Body and Tire options are almost limitless including True Scale and lowered Pro-Touring Street style making this an incredibly versatile platform (some body options may require extended posts from 6070-00). Next you just paint your body with Pro-Line R/C Body Paint with your favorite paint job and then Go Have Fun! The PRO-Fusion SC 4x4 does not include a body, tires, wheels, electronics, or all the tools required to build or maintain the truck.
The PRO-Fusion SC 4x4 is unlike any other Short Course Truck available because it was designed from the ground up to handle today's extreme brushless power systems, including insane 1:8 Motor Systems and 4S LiPo for extreme performance and fun!
NOTE: Painted body, wheels and tires shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- Extreme. Durable. Performance.
- Intense 4S Capability!
- Kit Build to your specifications
- The Ultimate in Versatility - Bash or Race!
- Huge 16mm Bore Shocks Take on Any Terrain
- Extra Thick Arms Designed to Take a Beating
- Effortless Convenience with Easy Access Diffs
- Balanced to Fly Straighter with Easier Control
- Expectation Shattering Performance Unlike any Other
- Extreme Durability to Handle the Roughest Backyard Bash or Race
Length: 20.25" (514mm)
Width: 11.50" (292mm)
Wheelbase: 13.10" (333mm)
Weight: 4.25lbs. (1.93kg)
Needed To Complete:
- 2 Channel radio/transmitter
- ESC and SCT motor
- High torque steering servo
- 2S LiPo battery
- Compatible battery charger
- SC tires, wheels (SCTE offset) & CA glue
- SC body of your choice, paint for body
- Hex tools (1.5, 2.0, 2.5mm), nut drivers (5.0, 5.5, 7.0, 8.0mm), pliers, other tools
This product was added to our catalog on December 20, 2018
Super tough, handles great-couldn't be happier!
this was my first hobby grade truck besides two traxxas models i bought.
this thing is built like a tank!!
the plastic servo arm it came with didn't make it through the first race... but i should have known better! too heavy for a plastic spline.
it seems that everything else is beefed up to 8th scale size. steering rack, knuckles on the front wheels, the a arms are super thick!