Pro-Line Prime "VTR" 2.4" Rear 1/10 Buggy Tires (2)
This is a pack of two Pro-Line Prime "VTR" 2.4" Rear Buggy Tires. Many indoor off-road race tracks have turned to carpet or pure clay style dirt in search of ultimate traction, eliminating the need for traditional treaded tires. Pro-Line’s Prime tires are targeted directly at racers currently running full “slick” tires, saving them from having to grind treaded tires down while delivering improved performance.
Pro-Line’s Prime tires feature unique grooves that add traction and stability when the track is freshly watered or when there is a slight layer of thin dust that would cause a traditional “slick” tire to just spin. The raised treaded portion of the Prime tire has a distinctive rough surface texture similar to a ground “slick” tire and makes the Prime tire have maximum performance right out of the package.
NOTE: VTR 2.4” Style Tires only work with VTR 2.4” Style Wheels. Standard 2.2” Wheels will NOT work with VTR Tires.
Click here for Pro-Line Tire Compound Chart.
- Unique Tire Grooves for added traction
- Rough Tread Surface for Quick Break In
- Ideal for Tracks Where “slick” Tires are Fastest
- Maximum Performance Right Out Of The Package
- Includes Closed Cell Foam Inserts
- Fits 2.4” 1:10 Buggy VTR Rear Wheels
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Available in MC and M4 compounds
Height: 3.25" (83mm)
Width: 1.63" (42mm)
- (2) Prime 2.4" Off-Road Buggy Rear Tires
- (2) Closed Cell Foam Inserts
This product was added to our catalog on February 12, 2015.