Pro-Line Prime 1/8 Buggy Tires were developed for tracks have turned to carpet or pure clay style dirt in search of ultimate traction, eliminating the need for traditional treaded tires. Pro-Line’s Prime tires are targeted directly at racers currently running full “slick” tires, saving them from having to grind treaded tires down while delivering improved performance.
Pro-Line’s Prime tires feature unique grooves that add traction and stability when the track is freshly watered or when there is a slight layer of thin dust that would cause a traditional “slick” tire to just spin. The raised treaded portion of the Prime tire has a distinctive rough surface texture similar to a ground “slick” tire and makes the Prime tire have maximum performance right out of the package.
- Unique Tire Grooves for Improved Traction
- Perfect Choice for Carpet and Pure Clay
- Rough Tread Surface for Quick Break In
- Ideal for Tracks Where “slick” Tires are Fastest
- Maximum Performance Right Out of the Package
- Long Lasting Closed Cell Inserts Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.23" (108mm)
Width: 1.68" (43mm)
- (2) Prime 1:8 Buggy Race Tires
- (2) Closed Cell Foam Inserts
This product was added to our catalog on October 2, 2015