This is a pair of two Pro-Line Trencher 2.2" Tires, Pre-Mounted on Black Titus Bead-Loc Wheels. The Trencher 2.2” tires are designed to give your Mini optimal traction on just about any surface. Super cool horizontal H shaped treads give your truck ridiculous amounts of forward bite. With a tall tread height, you’ll find that durability and longevity are second to none. The Trencher is the Ultimate Bashing tire!
Pro-Line Titus 2.2” Bead-Loc wheels were originally designed for the Rock Crawlers in mind but they work equally as well for the extremely popular 1/16 E-REVO. The wheel features a wider offset that will make your truck more stable and handle bumps and jumps like a champion. Super easy to use to trade out your tires like a champ, these 12mm hex wheels are reusable so you save money in the long run. Just unscrew the bead-loc ring and remove your old tires, install the new treads and you are on your way.
"The tires provide more stability and tons more traction on any surface, in turn they make a monster truck unstoppable. When using the tires on gravel or any other loose surface they grip enough to keep you from spinning out but still allow you to slide, to drift or do donuts. The traction that the tires provide is really the best of both worlds and seems to be made for bashing. But when they are taken out on a track they perform like a tire that’s made for racing! They handle clay surprisingly well the tires were sticking to the corners and helping me rip wheelies down the straight away.." BigSquidRC.com
- The ultimate basher tire!
- Horizontal H shaped tread for ridiculous amounts of and side-to-side stability
- Oversized tread are second-to-none in durability and longevity
- Official Pro-Line logo embossed on sidewall of tire
- 3-Piece easy to assemble wheel design
- Aluminum die-cast bead-loc with Pro-Line USA insignia
- Extremely detailed injection molded wheel design
- Extremely true finish
- Pre-ventilation included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- (2) Trencher 2.2” M2 Compound tires mounted on Titus Bead-Loc Wheels
This product was added to our catalog on September 10, 2013